Happy Halloween Nanaimo!! Stay safe.
- Focus Coupe received the highest possible ratings in frontal crash testing performed by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in the U.S.
- 2008 Focus received the highest possible ratings in frontal offset and rear-impact testing from the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS). 2009 Focus is anticipated to receive the same ratings and has not yet been side-impact tested.
- Ford Focus is significantly less expensive to repair than 19 other small cars, including the Toyota Prius according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
- SYNC™ Hands-Free Voice-Activated Communications and Entertainment system standard on SES/SEL arrays and available on SE arrays. Some of SYNC’s unique features are:
- Smart Voice Recognition that allows the user to operate a variety of portable digital music players and Bluetooth®-enabled mobile phones with simple voice commands in English, French and Spanish.
- 911 Assist
- Factory-installed developed in collaboration with Microsoft.
- SIRIUS® Satellite Radio with 6/month free subscription is standard on every Ford Focus
- Ambient Lighting to personalize your car
- SOS Post-crash alert to help you when you need it
- Ice-blue Interior Lighting to soothe your eyes
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) is now standard on SES/SEL to enhance Focus’ safety message
The Focus SE is one of the Top 3 vehicles in Average Fuel Economy amongst the competition. Did you know the 2009 Ford Focus gets:
- 50 mpg (highway) and 33 mpg (city)
- 5.7L/100Km (highway) and 8.5L/Km (city)